Happy Friday, everyone!
Today, we’re returning to an old favorite! It’s been over a year since I posted my last guessing books from emojis post, but you’d never know that in terms of its currently sky-rocketing views. Seriously, how are you even digging this thing back up?! I thought it would be lost in the depths of my archives by now… 🤨
Still, since you guys apparently seem to like this format, I thought: Why not give you some new material to test your guessing skills on?
Okay, fine. My real thought process was actually closer to this:
- Naemi, it’s already Thursday.
- You had a ton of exams this week, half of which you took in the fevery haze that your second COVID vaccine put you into, and didn’t really get around to doing any other work, including blogging.
- Your vaccine side effects don’t look like they’re gonna go away in the next few hours, and you’re about to drop dead on your feet.
- How the heck are you going to be able to write a blog post in this condition?
- Realization: You probably aren’t.
- Hmmm, but you do already have half of that second emoji post from forever ago drafted…
- Oh, what the heck, emojis are easier to type than words, you can do that on your phone while in bed! You’ve got this!
So yeah, here you go! I proudly present “Can You Guess the Book from the Emojis?”, Round Two! Like last time, I picked a couple of pretty well-known novels and tried to represent what happens in them through the wonderful power of emojis! 🤗
And the comment section is all yours, guys! Tell me which books you think these are, and whoever gets the most right wins! The prize is lots of bookish honor, and who wouldn’t want to win that? Also, since I guess it’s a bit unfair that you can peak at other people’s guesses in the comments, I’ve decided that triple points go to whoever guesses a book first 😉
Although I obviously won’t be telling you what these are just yet… I’ll be revealing the answers a week from now, so stay tuned!
But now, let’s get into the books!
(Sorry if these are a bit shorter than last time – I hope you will forgive me on account of me writing this under extremely feverish conditions 😂 Also, if any of the emojis aren’t showing up, it’s not my fault! I tested them all, so maybe visit my blog directly if things aren’t working in the reader…)
And that was it for today!
Did you recognize any of these? Remember to leave your guesses down in the comments! And if you’d like to confront me with an emoji story of your own that I (or whoever else reads the comments) should try to guess, you’re more than welcome to leave that down below, too! 🙃
[Update: The answers are up! If you’d like to see them, you can find them here!]