Got Any Assumptions About Me? πŸ§

Hi everyone!

I already announced in my February wrap-up that I was thinking of doing a “Reacting to Your Assumptions About Me” post in order to celebrate hitting 300 followers – Thanks again, guys, your support means the world to me!!! πŸ₯°πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ – and since several of you seemed keen on that idea, we’re just gonna go ahead and do it!

Obviously, though, I can’t react to anything if I don’t know what it is that you guys are assuming, so I need your help for this! Bring on those assumptions! In fact, the more weirdly specific and random they are, the better! After all, I’m very curious as to what you guys really think of me 😁 And don’t worry, I won’t be mad at you if you’re wildly off, either 😜

So yeah, that’s basically all I wanted to say here. I’ll see you on Friday with my regular post! [And yes, that will probably be the assumptions post, provided you give me enough material to react to by then πŸ˜‰]

I’ll be here eagerly awaiting your answers!

Naemi

29 thoughts on “Got Any Assumptions About Me? πŸ§

1. Riddhi B. says:

My assumptions:
    1. You love chocolate and cheese
    2. You aspire to write a few best-selling novels someday
    3. You complain about grading papers, but you actually prefer grading them rather than taking the exam.
    4. Your height is 5’4″ (Random, I know)
    5. You want to travel the world, but you always want to return back to your own country- Germany.

Yeah, that’s it… I hope I am not too offπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Liked by 3 people

2. Klaus Viedenz says:

My assumption is that you went to Hogwarts but left after you lost the Quidditch Cup Final against those Gryffindorks. That loss traumatized you so much that you decided to leave the wizarding world, break your wand, and set your broomstick on fire. You then invented the vacuum cleaner because you couldn’t stand seeing brooms anymore, and made millions of dollars with it. You used that many to destabilize the British Galleon which is why wizards have those strange exchange rates nowadays.

You’ll obviously say that’s not true, but come on, every frustrated ex-Quidditch star would deny it.

Liked by 2 people

3. ohsrslybooks says:

1. You’re an avid hiker
    2. You love giraffes
    3. You use your phone as a bookmark and then wonder where your phone is, to only find it once you start reading your book (as you can’t find your phone)
    4. You want to make a book podcast
    5. You love pistachio ice cream

Random assumptions, oop! I let my creativity go all the way lmao

Liked by 1 person

4. Mary Elizabeth says:

Hi! I actually put up one of these posts not to long ago, haha!
    1. You love nature
    2. You’d rather hang out with friends than by yourself.
    3. Your dream job is book store owner or librarian.
    4. You can decide between cats and dogs!
    I hope these where good! I don’t know much about you so these are completely random, haha! 😹

Liked by 1 person

5. ahaana @ Windows to Worlds says:

1) you love chocolate!! (if you don’t ~ who are you!?)
    2) you’re an animal person, and maybe have a pet? i think you’ve mentioned this before… but my terrible goldfish memory doesn’t remember!!
    3) you love nature
    4) you have siblings (i think you’ve mentioned this too… ahhhh my memory is so bad 🀧)

i can’t wait to see how i did πŸ˜‰ and congratulations on 300!! ❀

Liked by 1 person

6. Definitely Moi says:

1. Even though you love writing, you’d probably do something else
    2. You love to go on long walks
    3. You’ve started writing stories but never finished some of them! (Haven’t we all?)
    4. You’d rather drink tea than coffee (My inner Brit at its strongest!)
    5. You love meeting new bloggers

Liked by 2 people

7. Nehal Jain says:

Okay, I’m on a freaking hiatus, but u couldn’t miss this post!!! I have so many assumptions about u 😁.
    Here:
    β€’You love cake
    β€’You are an extrovert
    β€’You are pretty soft spoken and polite but you love talking
    β€’You get upset easily
    β€’You are in your 20s
    β€’When is comes to certain stuff, you can pour your heart into it to achieve it

I have a lot more honestly, but I’m not gonna burden you πŸ˜‚.

Liked by 1 person

8. Nehal Jain says:

Oh and congrats on 300 followers πŸ˜ƒπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Here’s to many more Naemi, you deserve em all ✨.
    Sorry for the dull assumptions, exams seem to be getting on my head 😭

Liked by 1 person

• abookowlscorner says:

I don’t think these are dull at all! I’m positive I’m going to have a lot of fun with these! πŸ€— And it’s good to hear you’re still alive and hanging in there, Nehal πŸ˜‰ I hope your exams went well so far, and best of luck with the ones that are still ahead of you! πŸ€β€

Liked by 1 person

9. Abby @ Beyond the Read says:

Ahh I’m so late to this one but here are my assumptions:
    1. You were one of those kids who memorized hundreds of digits of pi for fun.
    2. Being opinionated has gotten you into trouble with your teachers/professors.
    3. You have time limits on your phone so you don’t procrastinate.
    4. You have immense self-control (I don’t know how you managed to stick to that book buying ban 😢)
    5. You’re comfortable to be around and the atmosphere you carry with you is always friendly!

Liked by 1 person